PM-5CA Large Manual Engraver
The PM-5CA is a large size engraver used for engraving objects up to 12-1/2" high by any length.
The PM-5CA is a large size engraver used for engraving objects up to 12-1/2" high by any length. This machine will accept high and bulky objects.
Vise depth is 5" centers. This universal work-holding vise allows the clamping and engraving of large trophy cups & mugs up to 9" in diameter.
The machine is fitted with a scissors jack which enables the operator to move the vise up and down, backward & forward, as well as tilting it.
- Multi-ratio pantograph, 21 ratios between 2:1 and 7:1
- Roller Bearings on Pantograph
- 1 Heavy Duty Induction Type Motor, no brushes, 40W, 110Volt A.C.
- 1 Vise, 12-1/2" opening, self centering, 6" depth, 5" elevation system
- Scissors jack to raise vise, universal cup cone & back plate support
- Graduated Copy Table 6" x 16", Accessory Case with Tools
- 2 Copy Slides for 1" type with end stops, 2 Motor Belts
- 3 Carbide cutters, .020, .030 & .040 tip size
- 1 Set of 1" Block Style Master Type, 2 Polished Steel Nose Cones
- Micrometer Adjustment for Depth Regulator, 1 Nylon Nose Cone
- Motor Belt Tension with 2 idler pulleys, 50 nameplate blanks
- Tension Adjustment, 1 Tracing Stylus, Protective Cover & Instructional Video. Approximate Shipping Weight: 150 lbs