PM-3 Manual Engraving Machine
A reliable machine for industrial engraving, or home business with an unsurpassed track record for durability and quality.
Easy, quiet, elementary and simple are words that describe the operation of the PM-3, but not the results you will achieve.
A reliable machine for industrial engraving with an unsurpassed track record for durability & lasting quality. It is also the perfect machine to start your own engraving business at home - no previous experience necessary.
Suitable for engraving plastic & metal engraving materials. By changing the ratios you can get 21 different letter sizes from 1 set of type.
- Multi-ratio pantograph, 21 ratios between 2:1 and 7:1
- Roller Bearings on Pantograph
- 1 Heavy Duty Induction Type Motor, no brushes, 40W, 110Volt A.C.
- 1 Vise, 7" opening, self centering 360 degree rotation
- Graduated Copy Table 6" x 16", Accessory Case with Tools
- 2 Copy Slides for 1" type with end stops, 2 Motor Belts
- 3 Carbide cutters, .020, .030 & .040 tip size
- 1 Set of 1" Block Style Master Type, 2 Polished Steel Nose Cones
- Micrometer Adjustment for Depth Regulator, 1 Nylon Nose Cone
- Motor Belt Tension with 2 idler pulleys, 50 nameplate blanks
- Tension Adjustment, 1 Tracing Stylus, Protective Cover & Instructional Video