Gravograph LS100EX Laser Engraving Machine
The LS100EX is a compact CO2 laser engraving machine with extended capabilities. Ideal for engraving and cutting plastics, wood, acrylic, metals, glass, leather and rubber.
Need some help?
If you have any questions about this machine and how it can work for you contact us today!
Call us at 1-800-383-5185 or send us an email we'd love to help you!
Gravograph LS100EX - A Compact CO2 Laser Engraving Machine With Extended Capabilities
Ideal for marking, engraving and cutting plastics, wood, acrylic, metals, glass, leather and rubber. Glass and metal cannot be cut with laser. Some metal may require ceramic based additive to be marked.
Applications such as part marking, trophies and awards, gifts, leather goods, crystal and glassware, signage, photo marking and rubber stamp production. In short a versatile system suitable for most marking and engraving applications.
- A versatile and rugged CO 2 laser engraver, which can be easily set-up in your factory, workshop, office or retail outlet.
- The LS100 Ex will boost your productivity with high quality marking at an outstanding speed up to 2.54 m/sec as well as LCD control panel with ergonomic design and short-cut functions to save valuable time.
- The LS100 Ex is a quality laser with a backlit marking table. Front access for effortless loading and adjusting of items: ergonomic for daily use while ensuring CDRH Class 2a safety level. Red-pointer beam allowing for quick and error- free set-up, and auto-focus feature for precision and ease, whatever your marking surface.
- The fume and dust exhaust range and air assist improve processing of certain materials like rubber, leather, and acrylic, preserving your working environment.
- Optional accessories are available to optimise the LS100 Ex performance: cylindrical attachment, vector cutting table, vacuum table and full range of lenses.
- With its intuitive interface, GravoStyle 5 software optional makes job creation, including text, logos and images, easier than ever. Marking parameters are included in your job save. The advanced software functions are designed by engravers, for engravers: bar code and matrix functions, rubber stamp wizards, and dial and graduation creation etc.
For the specifications of the LS100EX click the Additional Information tab above. If you have any questions about this product please send us an email or call us at 1-800-383-5185.
|Specs||Overall machine size: