The EGX-350 Engraving Machine
There is nothing more important than providing customers with exactly what they are looking for - this is where Roland's EGX-350 engraving machine enters the picture. Using a state-of-the-art 2000rpm DC brushless motor, this desktop engraver is able to deliver when it comes to just about any job. With every output, you receive text that is sharp and graphics that are as clear as can be. Whether you are looking to produce indoor signs, custom rhinestone apparel, or awards and gifts, the EGX-350 is sure to exceed your expectations.
- 100% safe and extremely user friendly
- Inclusive of engraving software and tools
- Optional jigs and vices on hand upon request
- Spacious 12 x 9” work area
- High-tech surface detector
- Hand-held control panel and a huge backlit LCD screen
Allow Your Business to FlourishEvery inch of the Roland EGX-350 was constructed in order to make the engraving process as simple and swift as possible for the user no matter what the job. Craft eye-catching custom signs and nameplates. Give commonplace gifts, promotional items, or awards a personalized touch and transform them into precious mementos by adding names, dates or events. If your goal is to beautify garments, bags or other apparel items, you can also generate design templates for heat pressing rhinestones with the EGX-350.
Extremely User FriendlyApart from its versatile functions, the Roland EGX-350 is unparalleled when it comes to user friendliness. The high-tech surface detector makes the setup process a breeze as it automatically determines the Z axis starting point for you. Engraving options can also be selected speedily and without the need for a PC by using the hand-held control with a huge LCD screen. Cleanup is also a cinch with the one-touch vacuum adaptor.
MaterialsHandling a vast array of engraving materials such as wood, plastic, brass, acrylic, brass, stainless steel, and aluminium is also simplified with the EGX. The crucial distinction between the Roland EGX-350 engraving machine and most laser engravers is that the 350 is able to preserve the original colors and textures of brass, wood and artificial marbles for a pristine and polished look.
Bundled SoftwareWhether you are looking to create easy nameplates, stylish wood signs, or classic stationery, the bundled Roland Engrave Studio Software is excellent at smoothing the process of producing a full spectrum of jobs. Since Engrave Studio utilizes single stroke fonts plus a special V-carving mode, first rate results and an authentic hand-carved look from the EGX machine are guaranteed. AI and EPS file formats are also imported by the software for the designs. Users can then preview the designs, allowing them to save valuable materials and time. The software also allows for users to make design templates for heat pressing rhinestones onto certain items.
- FlexiENGRAVE – Is cutting edge software for precise engraving. It is built from FlexiSIGN, the foremost sign making software in the world. FlexiENGRAVE is currently the top choice for user friendly and reliable engraving capabilities that offers a plethora of features. Whether you are looking to create elaborate designs or easy name tags, FlexiENGRAVE is your partner in completing your project in a cost-effective, intuitive and swift fashion.
- EngraveLab – Available as optional software, EngraveLab is a full-feature design and production program created for expert engravers. Included with EngraveLab is a wide-ranging package of revolutionary tools, including more than 65 import filters, a badges feature where you can apply automatic text substitution and serialization, more than 1100 fonts with WYSIWYG text composition, a 5000-piece clipart library, a broad range of automatic fill routines, raster-to-vector image tracing, automatic Braille translation, machine readable barcodes, automatic contour cutting, etc.
Are you ready to order, or have a few questions about Roland's EGX 350? Contact us today, we are always happy to help!